Sunday 22 April 2012

Poo Poo Bum Bum - change pad cover!

Another baby post coming your way!

I recently bought a new pad for the bub's change table. While the little seaside creatures may be a bit cute its still kind of, well, blah. Here's what it looked like pre-makeover...


I had some terry-like fabric in my stash that I picked up ages ago for a couple of bucks in the remnants bin and thought it was perfect to cover this little baby up. There are loads of tutorials out there for this kind of project (like this one over at Sir Bubbadoo) and here's what we ended up with. My pad wasn't anywhere near as deep as the one in the tutorial so I made a few tweaks but basically the process was the same.


I added a strip of the apple fabric also hiding in my stash to add a little bit more interest and ta-da! One jazzed up change table that will be a little more comfy and loads warmer for a tiny tooshy this winter.

And the convenience of whipping it off for a quick wash following little messes speaks for itself....I'm thinking I'll need to throw together a few more of these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment