Sunday 15 April 2012

Itty Bitty Baby Pants

I know I know, its been AGES since I got my butt into gear and actually posted something on here. The good news is I am now officially finished work (well, my paid job anyway!) in anticipation of the arrival of bub number 2, so with any luck I can get my hands into loads more projects and be a lot more regular with my posts. Here's hoping.

As you can imagine I am a little obsessed with all things teeny tiny at the moment and have whipped up these little baby pants which are a total copy cat of a cute Bonds number.
 

 I am all for comfort when it comes to newborn clothes & these are just the tonic.

Three pairs down, many more to go! I am trying with all my might to keep them as unisex as possible but just couldn't resist using this gorgeous leopard/pink combo in case we have a girl this time.  Hey, even if its a boy I might just throw them on for a few minutes to see how they look! (Ahem, just don't let hubby in on that one)

Oh and I should mention that these are all made from old shirts that I don't wear anymore with a little ribbing for the cuffs. So when cleaning out your cupboards think before you throw - you may just have the perfect use for those old clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment