Sunday 29 April 2012

Hoot Kinda Hoodie

Last winter I purchased this hoodie pattern from Heidi & Finn and, hello 12 months later, I finally gave it a crack!

I also managed to stumble across the most hideous ladies winter knit dress in an op shop for a couple of bucks - and let me clarify - hideous in that the print was completely inappropriate for a grown woman to parade around in but oh-so-cute for a kiddy! So, seeing its potential I snapped it up and decided it was perfect for this little project.

I got to cutting out my pattern pieces and wondered just how easy this would be as it is also fully lined. Worry not! This pattern is super easy to follow which is generally why I favour etsy patterns over commercial ones which I generally find pretty complicated.

I used some stretch knit for the lining that you may remember from these pj's I did a while back, and the finished product goes a little something like this....



Its been over a week since I finished this and I've only just convinced this little monkey to try it on. Ok, so convincing isn't really what went down - I had to bribe him with lollies in exchange for a few snaps!

Trying hard to look like he's into into it, but totally getting distracted. 


Are we done? Wasting no time in getting it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment