Thursday 25 October 2012

Cushioned You Just Snuggle Them??

Is it just me who takes a simple task and makes it sooo much more complicated than necessary??! Ok, so maybe it is just me. Right. Moving on.

So these are as basic as sewing two panels together with a zipper thrown in and yet in the process I think I cursed more than I have in a while. I won't bore you with the ins & outs but it did involve a bit of unpicking, putting this in the "tomorrow" pile several times and giving my machine a good ear-bashing!

Tomorrow has come! Yay! And I now have some lovely bright cushions greeting my guests with a big fat HELLO! when they come through the door.

 Hello, colour!


 Extreme Close Up - 
loving these Japanese Sateen Cotton prints!




New cushion loveliness............




So...looking much better than the blandness that previously graced my couches, yes?..... 
 Blah


If you are looking for a colour injection in the form of some new cushions but don't want to fuss with making your own - head on over and see Kelly at www.colourtherapydecor.com. Kelly has some amazing products made from the most delicious designer fabrics that are sure to boost anyone's happy-metre!


Now, if you do so happen to be a house guest of mine just be sure to briefly admire - my zipper insertion does leave a bit to be desired! But hey, these are made with love...not perfection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment