Thursday 23 February 2012

Baby Fever! Bibs & Burp Cloths....

Anyone else noticed how many baby bumps seem to be out there at the moment?

One of those little bundles recently greeted the world and I am so excited for my gorgeous friend JM and family who welcomed a precious baby girl just six days ago.

A few weeks back I decided to have a go at a handmade gift for bubs arrival. I found several tutorials on handmade bips and burp cloths and thought these were just delicious so thats what I went with. (And all mummies know you can never have too many of these lying around!)

I picked up a pair of flannelette baby sheets for the front, and used super soft minky for the backing. Here's how they turned out...

Mind the blurry pics here...still in desperate need of photography skills!



...And modeled here by a cheeky monkey


These are super easy and I plan to churn out loads of them once I finish up work in anticipation on my own bubs' arrival - only 11 weeks to go to meet him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment